Penn Weitzman Alumni Association Professional Review, Spring 2022Monday, January 31, 2022 - 7:00pm
Penn Weitzman Alumni Association Professional Review, Spring 2022
The Penn Weitzman Alumni Association (PWAA) will host its annual Professional Review Event this February 2022.
Bring your portfolio, resume, or prepared questions for a one-on-one discussion with a practicing alumna/us. This event is for all Weitzman School of Design current students (especially students in their last semester): Architecture/Environmental Building Design/ Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Landscape Architecture, City Planning, Historic Preservation, Fine Arts, Integrated Product Design, and Urban Spatial Analytics.
Please read the following instructions:
- Each review will be 15 minutes long. Please register for only one time slot per discipline per evening. Registration links coming soon.
- Register for this event with your Zoom name (how your name appears on screen when you use Zoom).
- Please log on 5 minutes before your scheduled time. You will only have 15 minutes with our alumni, so we don’t want you to limit your time.
- Have your resume, portfolio, or questions available to share with the alumni in the session (you will be able to share your screen). Be ready to email a copy of your resume or portfolio in case there are problems with the share screen function.
- Please let us know at least one day in advance if you need to cancel.
- Wednesday, February 2, 6:00pm – 8:00pm: City Planning, Fine Arts, Historic Preservation, Urban Spatial Analytics; 6:30pm – 8:30pm:Landscape Architecture
- Thursday, February 3, 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Architecture / Environmental Building Design/ Robotics and Autonomous System
If you require any accessibility accommodation, such as live captioning, audio description, or a sign language interpreter, please email email@example.com to let us know what you need. Please note, we require at least 48 hours’ notice. If you register within 48 hours of this event, we won’t be able to secure the appropriate accommodations.
Virtual student event. Registration links coming soon.